Front End Repair & Service
Front End Service & Repair
Each McWhorter location employs a team of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified technicians, with decades of experience. McWhorter also employs mechanics certified in I-CAR (Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair), a recognized certification specific to collision repair. Rely on McWhorter for any issues with your front end, whether from a fender bender, minor collision, or simply for a comprehensive inspection. Our tire industry specialists also perform front end alignments, learn more about this service.
Front End Inspection
Even after a minor collision, it's worth getting your vehicle inspected by a professional mechanic and tire specialist. While some accidents do cause visible cosmetic damage, there's a lot more under the hood. It's the invisible problems that can end up being more costly, especially when unnoticed for months or even years after the fact.
Before Buying a Used Car
- McWhorter offers FREE visual front end inspections, even under the hood.
- Comprehensive Front End Inspections are a paid service and include engine diagnostics and removal of system components to properly inspect the undercarriage, electrical and important vehicle functions.
- Any issues uncovered in the inspection, McWhorter's mechanical team can fix: bent parts, pinched belts and hoses, disabled electrical systems and more.
After a Collision
Get your vehicle inspected. Although many drivers will wait until a check engine light has a warning, the check engine light does fail for many issues. Also be aware of any new noises after a collision and report these to your mechanic. Finally, the steering is frequently affected. Most often after a collision, your wheels and tires can have alignment problems and it can be noticeable if the vehicle pulls to one side of the road or the other. McWhorter conducts computerized alignment to properly fix steering and other structural problems.
Radiators are also frequently affected and McWhorter repairs those too! Due to their location, they are the first to get hit in direct front end collisions.
- We employ both experienced mechanics, wheel and tire specialists on staff
- We do more then tell you a code on a check engine light. We actually tell you the exact issues causing it, the cost and how much time it will take
- Use us as both your tire, wheel and repair destination and save big! Learn more about our discounts